I title this, My Rambling Away.
Some people may think I have no life in doing this?
Well, guess what? "X" on YOU! I'm actually procrastinating. LUCKILY, windows relating to my work IS ACTUALLY OPEN. I deserve an applaud. Nah, yeah right.
So, I think I'm getting into that Anime-rush again. O_o Just a little. I'm currently listening to a Naruto Opening, I believe: "Kanashimi Wo Yasashisa Ni." It was actually a random thought when I was waiting for an episode of Bokura Ga Ita to load. I cheated. I'm not the one who found it. I snooped and then asked my cousin about it; she said she read the manga. I think the beginning is kind of slow, but once it's intense, it is intense.
I mean, I have thoughts. Sometimes, I just feel like sharing. Gosh, just stop reading if you hate it so much. Dx
I was thinking of how irresponsible I've been and how I could really do more. I want to, but I'm just too darn lazy to TAKE ACTION. I can seriously get annoyed at myself. This chick can be a bit emo, too I guess. You'll think that after I say, I feel like I abuse my life. I feel sad over it when I have no right to be. I'm doing this to myself. It's like a drug; it is a deadly sin. Deadly meaning this could bring me down to my own doom. I hate that I know this so well. That I can recite this in my head so many times, but never act upon it. It's one of the reasons why I can't FULLY love myself. Then again, I'll always be picking at the flaws I see. But at least I know. So, I can work on making me better. THIS IS SO [ONLINE] JOURNAL MATERIAL. Too late, its here. People can actually hate me for doing such things. =x People talk. I know they do. They could be making a mockery at this moment, but I don't think I'll pay attention to worthless words from people who are pretty worthless to me. Afterall, they have no right to judge me like that. Then again, everyone.. [TBC!]
[THAT WAS FROM AN TBC AWAY]
Agh! It's stuck like this! >_< ..does it. Even me. I completely lost my focus. >_>;; Ja ne for now, I guess. I feel like a little eighth grader still blogging. >_<>
06 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment