10 September 2008

[0001]Transition.

So, I've been attending school, lately, like I should be. The lessons have been alright. I guess I've been doing alright, academically. I haven't exactly slacked in instances where I've completely fallen behind. I do need to pick up my pace. =\ It's lonely in school, though. =( I miss having a David to bother, a Chris to poke at, a crew to chill with, an Eleanor to chat with. I actually miss high school. I'm supposed to be doing a paper right now, and I'm pretty much done. At least, I have the main ideas. I have to do some major editing, though. Right now, I don't know what to do with the whole social thing. I mean, Phil is cool and all and so is George. I never went to someone's house to just watch Initial D. Lol. Still, I feel like I don't belong there. I kind of want to find my own freshman crew. Why's it so hard for me to socialize? Why's it so hard for me to find someone similar? I think God made me a little too unique. Maybe He just made me a little too shy? Siigh.

These thoughts running through my head. What does it want from me? Honestly, whenever something like this happens and I don't know anyone, I feel like I don't know myself, anymore. I'm maad chill once someone gets to know me, but when I'm alone and insecure, I feel like I'm going to go crazy. When I'm alone.. Seriously, that is the only time I wouldn't talk. If Ryan was still there, I might be better off with him. I've been visiting him a lot lately. Yeah, it is nakakahiya, but that's what I do when I don't know what else to do. I run to Ryan. Why Ryan? Because I didn't tell him. With him, I know I'll be welcomed, somewhat. He also looks after me. I know I can be stupid and distressed, but I don't think he would allow me to fall, even when I want to. Although, we do have arguments and say the most hurtful of things to each other, it's a relationship. It is something that happens, and as long as we WANT IT and STAY STRONG, I know we can do anything. He really is my best friend. He's my stupid idiot, who I happen to love a whole lot. I've been thinking well of him, lately. It must be because I'm lonely and stressed from school. I hope I get home early tomorrow. I want to fix up my responsibilities, do my homework early, and chill during the weekend. I freaking need it.

Refresh my soul.

No comments: