17 March 2009

[0003]Other's Happiness Before Your Own.

It would be cool if I could live with such words. I think I have grown. I don't think I'm so much of "the world revolves around me." I guess I like worrying about others. I think I really do. I don't think living would be worth nothin' without them. I don't even care if I'm not treated in a good way or simply being used. In my world, a little of that would be okay because I was able to help. Maybe that help will come back to me when I need it. I'm not all grown up, yet; I still can become so dependent instead of independent, instead of the one people hold onto. It disappoints me to tell the whole truth. It really does hurt to see how much I screwed up. Even if it is a downfall, I try to not think so much on the "screw up" part; just strive to get better. I totally got that from the boyfriend, but after telling it to me so many times, it sunk in. What would regretting do? Forlong it? It won't do anything. Hence, I should strive. Strive to be better, but still have a fun time. I think that's what "living life to the fullest" means.

I feel sorry. For the past day or so.. I've seen my Tatay downstairs. He's without my Nanay and it seems so lonely..

-To be continued-

No comments: